Recipe by Lvs2Cook
We really enjoy this dish. It's easy to make and tastes great. I have made it with boneless chicken (baking for 35-40 minutes) and with bone-in chicken -- it's great both ways. The recipe comes from TOH Chicken Cookbook.
Top Review by MTpockets
Loved it! The chicken had alot of flavor and turned out tender and moist. I did cut the recipe down to four servings because my family is small and I only used four breasts. I pounded the chicken a little so it would all cook evenly and it only took about 30 minutes instead of an hour. I'd definately make this again. Thank's for sharing!
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 -4 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pie plate, combine the potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika, garlic salt, onion powder and pepper.
- Dip chicken into butter, then into potato flake mixture.
- Place on a 15x10 baking pan (use 2 pans if you have alot of chicken pieces).
- Bake at 375º for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.