1/2 Photos of Golden Autumn Soup (Low Fat)
A nice low fat, heart-healthy Cauliflower soup. To make this vegetarian, substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, combine broth, cauliflower, carrots, and onions. Bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- 3Puree in a blender or food processor. Return to pan.
- 4Add milk and heat thoroughly, but do not boil.
- 5Stir in nutmeg and pepper.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Autumn Soup (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 528.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g