Recipe by Mrsspeevs
This defies description. It is so delicious and great for busy times when you want to make things in advance. I was once told by a real gourmand: This chicken rocks! It is so easy to make and no one will believe you didn't slave in the kitchen for hours.
Top Review by Wendy's Kitchen
I am sorry I have not rated this recipe until now. This is one of our favourite chicken recipes that is so easy with loads of flavour. Thank you so much for posting. We make it all the time for a lovely family meal.
- 1 roasting chicken, cut up
- 4 tablespoons apricot jam
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mayo into a mixing bowl and mix in enough ketchup to make a dressing.
- Add the jam and onion soup mix.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Bake for 1-1 1/2 hours at 350.