Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This defies description. It is so delicious and great for busy times when you want to make things in advance. I was once told by a real gourmand: This chicken rocks! It is so easy to make and no one will believe you didn't slave in the kitchen for hours.
- Place mayo into a mixing bowl and mix in enough ketchup to make a dressing.
- Add the jam and onion soup mix.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Bake for 1-1 1/2 hours at 350.