24 hrs 5 mins
This defies description. It is so delicious and great for busy times when you want to make things in advance. I was once told by a real gourmand: This chicken rocks! It is so easy to make and no one will believe you didn't slave in the kitchen for hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mayo into a mixing bowl and mix in enough ketchup to make a dressing.
- 2Add the jam and onion soup mix.
- 3Place chicken in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- 4Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- 5Cover and marinate overnight.
- 6Bake for 1-1 1/2 hours at 350.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Apricot Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 764.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: