Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup grated peeled golden delicious apple
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup minced green onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 sole or 4 cod or 4 other white fish fillets (4 to 5 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly oil small roasting pan.
- In medium-size bowl,combine apple, carrot, green onion, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, salt, pepper and thyme; mix well.
- Spread apple mixture evenly over length of fillets; carefully roll up.
- Place stuffed fillets, seam side down, in oiled pan.
- Pour broth over rolled fillets; cover with aluminum foil and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and barely flakes.