1/1 Photo of Golden Almond Popcorn
Almonds are so good, especially toasted! This is a great snack to snuggle up in front of the TV, watch a movie, etc. These also make great treats for a party or Halloween and make cool gifts too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large heavy saucepan.
- 2Blend in corn syrup, brown sugar and salt.
- 3Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Bring to a rolling boil; boil 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and soda.
- 5Stir in almonds, coating well. Add popped corn, stirring gently until mixture is evenly coated.
- 6Turn out onto a 10 x 15 x 1-inch pan or cookie sheet. Bake in center of oven at 300*F. 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven; loosen on pan and cool.
- 8Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Almond Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (891 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1276.3
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 69.7 g
- Protein 19.6 g