Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From Guess Who's Cookin': Olathe Charter Chapter American Business Women's Association, submitted by Millie Sommers. I love Golden Grahams cereal and this looks really good!
Top Review by maxona_1172240
This was introduced to me back in the 80's when it seemed everyone was bringing the Chex mix to the Christmas parties. This is a good addition to the party mixes out there. It is easy to do, and a good combination of sweet and salty and a mild cheese taste. I really like this and like to pass this on to friends.
- 1⁄2 nuts (dry roasted or salted)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal