Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box reduced fat chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 12 1⁄4 ounces fat-free caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray; set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and sweetened condensed milk.
- Batter will be thick.
- Press 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour caramel topping over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Crumble remaining batter over top.
- Bake for 17 minutes more or until top is dry to the touch.