Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have submitted this by request. Good stuff.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup carrot, diagonally sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 dash sage
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup water
- In a large skillet, brown chops well.
- Add soup, water, carrots, onions, and sage.
- Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
- Add pepper strips and cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, rice, or noodles.
I often do Pork chops with mushroom soup but your subltle differences made a delightful skillet dinner. The carrots and the touch of sage were excellent additions. I used small 1" onions cut in half and the only other change to your recipe that I made was to cut up a raw potatoe, 1/2 " slices and added it to the fry pan along with the carrots then I mashed them on my dinner plate with the great sauce. Cut the recipe back to one serving with no problem Super tasty, easy quick dinner. Really enjoyed it. Thanks Michelle