Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet, tart, and VERY chocolatey. These are the perfect snack. When I say snack I mean it. No need to feel guilty about eating these!
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
- Combine the flour, cocoa,salt and cinnamon. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, sweetener and applesauce.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour. Stir, but don't over mix, you'll have rubbery brownies otherwise.
- Carefully stir in the goji berries. Once again being careful not to over-mix.
- Pour into a 8 inch greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.