Sweet, tart, and VERY chocolatey. These are the perfect snack. When I say snack I mean it. No need to feel guilty about eating these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
- 2Combine the flour, cocoa,salt and cinnamon. Mix well.
- 3In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, sweetener and applesauce.
- 4Add the egg mixture to the flour. Stir, but don't over mix, you'll have rubbery brownies otherwise.
- 5Carefully stir in the goji berries. Once again being careful not to over-mix.
- 6Pour into a 8 inch greased pan.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goji Berry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 47.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: