Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sweet, tart, and VERY chocolatey. These are the perfect snack. When I say snack I mean it. No need to feel guilty about eating these!
- 7 tablespoons plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 artificial sweetener
- 8 tablespoons applesauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 25 g goji berries, dried and chopped
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
- Combine the flour, cocoa,salt and cinnamon. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, sweetener and applesauce.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour. Stir, but don't over mix, you'll have rubbery brownies otherwise.
- Carefully stir in the goji berries. Once again being careful not to over-mix.
- Pour into a 8 inch greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.