1/1 Photo of Goetta Covered, Breaded Porkchops
If you are just breaking your new years resolutions, I have just the meal to do it!! After a long day at work I looked in the fridge and saw two things I wanted really bad and decided to put them together!
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put pork chops in a plastic baggie, add soy sauce and seasoned salt. Shake and put aside while preparing others steps (amount to preference).
- 2Fry goetta until browned, (DO NOT OVER COOK) you want the goetta mushy! After place goetta in bowl.
- 3On two plates pour flour and bread crumbs, pour some milk in a bowl enough to dip pork chops.
- 4Coat the pork chops in goetta, (your hands gotta get dirty so wash up). now coat the pork chop in flour on both sides, then dip the pork chop in the milk (quickly), then press porkchop on plate with bread crumbs (only one side) Note: When you add the pork chop to the bread crumbs just push it on the bottom side then place in clean frying pan.
- 5Frying pan: olive oil and a tsp of garlic for taste. While bottom of pork chop is cooking you need to sprinkle some breadcrumbs on top half, after 3-4 minutes flip to other side for browning.
- 6Caution! Make sure to clean pan after each pork chop to avoid over heating oil!
- 7After the pork chop is browned, spatula the pork chop on to a baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 deg. Enjoy!
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goetta Covered, Breaded Porkchops
Serving Size: 1 (626 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1215.3
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 171.4 mg
- Sodium 823.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 69.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: