Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you are just breaking your new years resolutions, I have just the meal to do it!! After a long day at work I looked in the fridge and saw two things I wanted really bad and decided to put them together!
- 2 lbs country sausage (Goetta!! Not sausage)
- 4 pork chops
- 3 cups flour (estimated)
- 4 cups milk (estimated)
- 3 -4 cups breadcrumbs (estimated)
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (optional)
- seasoning salt (to taste) (optional)
- soy sauce (to taste) (optional)
- Put pork chops in a plastic baggie, add soy sauce and seasoned salt. Shake and put aside while preparing others steps (amount to preference).
- Fry goetta until browned, (DO NOT OVER COOK) you want the goetta mushy! After place goetta in bowl.
- On two plates pour flour and bread crumbs, pour some milk in a bowl enough to dip pork chops.
- Coat the pork chops in goetta, (your hands gotta get dirty so wash up). now coat the pork chop in flour on both sides, then dip the pork chop in the milk (quickly), then press porkchop on plate with bread crumbs (only one side) Note: When you add the pork chop to the bread crumbs just push it on the bottom side then place in clean frying pan.
- Frying pan: olive oil and a tsp of garlic for taste. While bottom of pork chop is cooking you need to sprinkle some breadcrumbs on top half, after 3-4 minutes flip to other side for browning.
- Caution! Make sure to clean pan after each pork chop to avoid over heating oil!
- After the pork chop is browned, spatula the pork chop on to a baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 deg. Enjoy!