- 6 sheets nori
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 12 frozen tempura shrimp
- teriyaki sauce
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake or fry tempura shrimp as directed on the package.
- Cut tails off the tempura shrimp.
- Slice tempura shrimp in half lengthwise.
- Roll the sushi inside-out, using 1/2 a sheet of nori instead of a whole sheet, and 2 slices of tempura shrimp (one whole shrimp) as your filling.
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the roll, and squeeze a stripe of hot sauce along the roll. Enjoy!