2 hrs 40 mins
I have not yet tried this recipe but it definitely sounds decadent. I love whitr chocolate and cannot wait for an opportunity to make this. If anyone tries this, please let me know how it turns out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve espresso in water and set aside. In a food processor or mixer,.
- 2combine the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, sugar, Godiva, and espresso.
- 3until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Stir in white chocolate and pour into a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap.
- 5plastic film around the bottom and sides of the pan and bake in a water.
- 6bath in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. Turn off oven and.
- 7let cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour. Remove to the refrigerator.
- 8until ready to serve; garnish with fresh raspberries and mint.
- 9NOTES : It does not say whether to preheat the water bath. I suspect.
- 10one should.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva White Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.2
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 231.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Godiva original chocolate liqueur