Recipe by BirdyBaker
I have not yet tried this recipe but it definitely sounds decadent. I love whitr chocolate and cannot wait for an opportunity to make this. If anyone tries this, please let me know how it turns out.
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 4 large eggs
- 9 ounces white chocolate (melted)
- raspberries, fresh
- mint leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve espresso in water and set aside. In a food processor or mixer,.
- combine the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, sugar, Godiva, and espresso.
- until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in white chocolate and pour into a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap.
- plastic film around the bottom and sides of the pan and bake in a water.
- bath in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. Turn off oven and.
- let cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour. Remove to the refrigerator.
- until ready to serve; garnish with fresh raspberries and mint.
- NOTES : It does not say whether to preheat the water bath. I suspect.
- one should.