1 hr 15 mins
Very, very good! Actually, fantastic. Found it on the Godiva website. We made it to take to the DON's house, we went to visit with the new baby, who is precious. 30 minutes cooking time is refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup unsalted shelled pistachio
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (we used the cherries) or 1/2 cup dried cherries (we used the cherries)
- 1/3 cup toasted rice cereal
- 1/4 cup dried apricot
- 10 (1 1/2 ounce) Godiva ivory chocolate bars, chopped up
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple or 1/4 cup dried papaya, cut into 1/16inch wide strips
- 18 whole dried apricots
- 1Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 2Trace 8" circle on each piece of foil, using an 8" cake pan as a guide.
- 3Combine 1/4 cup almonds, 1/4 cup pistachios and 1/4 cup cranberries or cherries, rice cereal and chopped apricots in a bowl.
- 4Place the solid ivory in microwave-safe bowl.
- 5Microwave at medium (50% power) for 1 minute.
- 7Microwave for 30 seconds more or until chocolate softens.
- 8Stir until smooth.
- 9Stir in nut/fruit mixture.
- 10Place half in center of each 8" circle.
- 11Spread each into an 8" circle.
- 12Garnish with remaining almonds, pistachios and cranberries or cherries.
- 13Top with whole apricots and papaya or pineapple strips.
- 14Refrigerate pizza about 30 minutes or until they just begin to harden.
- 15Cut each pizza into 8 wedges, using a sharp thin-bladed knife.
- 16Allow pizzas to set completely at room temperature or in the refrigerator before removing from foil.
- 17Store pizza slices between layers of waxed paper or aluminum foil in airtight container in a cool place for up to 2 weeks.
- 18*To quickly toast almonds, spread them on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high(100% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds more or until toasted.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva White Chocolate Apricot Almond Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.6
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 128.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 77.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: