Recipe by Manami
Very, very good! Actually, fantastic. Found it on the Godiva website. We made it to take to the DON's house, we went to visit with the new baby, who is precious. 30 minutes cooking time is refrigerator time.
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted shelled pistachio
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (we used the cherries) or 1⁄2 cup dried cherries (we used the cherries)
- 1⁄3 cup toasted rice cereal
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot
- 10 (1 1/2 ounce) Godiva ivory chocolate bars, chopped up
- 1⁄4 cup dried pineapple or 1⁄4 cup dried papaya, cut into 1/16inch wide strips
- 18 whole dried apricots
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Trace 8" circle on each piece of foil, using an 8" cake pan as a guide.
- Combine 1/4 cup almonds, 1/4 cup pistachios and 1/4 cup cranberries or cherries, rice cereal and chopped apricots in a bowl.
- Place the solid ivory in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at medium (50% power) for 1 minute.
- Microwave for 30 seconds more or until chocolate softens.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in nut/fruit mixture.
- Place half in center of each 8" circle.
- Spread each into an 8" circle.
- Garnish with remaining almonds, pistachios and cranberries or cherries.
- Top with whole apricots and papaya or pineapple strips.
- Refrigerate pizza about 30 minutes or until they just begin to harden.
- Cut each pizza into 8 wedges, using a sharp thin-bladed knife.
- Allow pizzas to set completely at room temperature or in the refrigerator before removing from foil.
- Store pizza slices between layers of waxed paper or aluminum foil in airtight container in a cool place for up to 2 weeks.
- *To quickly toast almonds, spread them on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high(100% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds more or until toasted.