Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the original Truffletini from Godiva. It uses Cîroc Vodka which is a vodka made from grapes grown in the Gaillac region of France, picked late in the season at the time of the first snap frost and cold fermented.
- 1 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce ciroc grape vodka or 1⁄2 ounce other grape vodka
- Combine Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Godiva Original Liqueur, and Cîroc Vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice and gently shake.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with chocolate truffle.