Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful, impressive adult dessert from Godiva.
Make and share this Godiva Liqueur Coupe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 2 cups fresh peach slices
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Put 1 tablespoon of chocolate liqueur into the bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses or large wine goblets.
- Top with a couple of peach slices and a spoonful of ice cream.
- Repeat until there are 3 layers of Godiva, peaches, and ice cream.
- Top with remaining Godiva and whipped cream.
Decadent! I've decided to eat what I want when I want and as a senior citizen, I need to come to terms with rebellion. It's wearing me out. Made for ZWT#8~France.
This was really good. I kept the slices whole, but like the idea of the other reviewer who suggested cutting the peach slices into bite-size (so they're easier to eat). But even so, this was a wonderful dessert, and one I will remember every summer when fresh peaches are so abundant. Thanks for sharing your recipe, loof.
Yum! I cut this back to one serving and used French Vanilla ice cream and Godiva white chocolate liqueur because that's all I had at the time. Really good! Next time I think that I'll cut the peaches into bite-size pieces because they were a little difficult to cut through the skin with a spoon, lol. Thanks loof for a simple and great dessert. Made for Photo tag.