1/2 Photos of Godiva Liqueur Coupe
This is a wonderful, impressive adult dessert from Godiva.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 2 cups fresh peach slices
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1Put 1 tablespoon of chocolate liqueur into the bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses or large wine goblets.
- 2Top with a couple of peach slices and a spoonful of ice cream.
- 3Repeat until there are 3 layers of Godiva, peaches, and ice cream.
- 4Top with remaining Godiva and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva Liqueur Coupe
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 77.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: