1 hr 5 mins
This is delicious and easy and oh so yummy! Godiva chocolate liqueur is rather expensive, so you may want to ask for the small, 3oz bottle. Source: Morton's of Chicago, Phoenix, Arizona.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Generously coat an 8-inch soufflé dish with butter, then dust with granulated sugar.
- 3Melt chocolate and butter over double boiler.
- 4Stir in chocolate liqueur.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and whole eggs with electric mixer set at low speed.
- 6Pour chocolate-butter mixture into bowl while beating.
- 7In medium bowl, sift the confectioners' sugar and flour together.
- 8Gradually add this to the chocolate mixture.
- 9Mix at high speed until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- 10Pour cake mixture into soufflé dish.
- 11Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cake tests done with a wooden tooth pick.
- 12Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva Hot Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.7
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 435.8 mg
- Sodium 111.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 70.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Godiva original chocolate liqueur