1/1 Photo of Godiva Chocolate Sugar Cookies
ZWT6 Belgium. Godiva Chocolatier was founded in Belgium in 1926. My favorite chocolate boutique. From http://www.godiva.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds more or until softened. Stir until smooth.
- 2Mix flour and baking soda in medium bowl.
- 3Place butter in large bowl and beat until creamy, using a hand-held electric mixer at medium speed. Add sugar and continue beating for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat well. Beat in chocolate mixture.
- 4Add flour mixture in two additions, mixing on low speed after each addition. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 6Roll out quarter of dough at a time on a floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into shapes, using a cookie cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned at edges. Remove from baking sheets and cool on racks. Store cookies in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva Chocolate Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 42.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g