Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made the classic mocha even better by using Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffle Hot Cocoa Mix, available at Godiva retailers. The sweetness of the raspberry blends well with the slightly bitter taste of the dark chocolate. Can also be made with Godiva Classic Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix.
- 1⁄2 ounce raspberry flavored syrup (Torani recommended)
- 1 ounce espresso, freshly brewed
- 3 -5 ounces steamed milk
- 1 tablespoon Godiva dark truffle hot cocoa powder
- whipped cream (optional)
- cocoa (optional)
- Pour raspberry syrup into a 12-ounce cup.
- Add espresso shot.
- Immediately add at least a tablespoon of steamed milk.
- Whisk in dark chocolate cocoa mix until dissolved.
- Mix in the remaining steamed milk.
- Garnish with whipped cream and dust with cocoa, if desired.
These flavours blend really well. I didn't have Godiva hot chocolate mix so just used 1/2 the amount of Alpen blend drinking chocolate, very smooth for a mid morning pick me up. Thanks for posting!