Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are creamy and smooth - a kissing cousin to Jello shooters! You could use Irish cream or another liquor if you prefer, but I like chocolate! Recipe courtesy of party-girl Tracey S!
- 1 (113 g) package instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (113 g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 -8 ounces godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 2 cups milk
- Pour liquor into a large measuring cup.
- Add in milk to equal 2 cups.
- Add in pudding mix.
- Whisk by hand, or beat at low speed for two minutes.
- Pour into shooter cups & chill.
These were delicious. I added the full 8 oz of liqueur, plus I added 1tub (8 oz) of extra creamy cool whip. Yummy!!
These shooters are FABULOUS! My friends and I made them for my Hallowe'en party this year - we substituted Bailey's Caramel for the liqueur, and used chocolate pudding mix instead - but this was the perfect party favour! Thanks so much for your recipe!