Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 1⁄2 ounces half-and-half
- chocolate syrup, for rim
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass that is rimmed with chocolate syrup.
Awesome chocolate martini! I used the exact measurements in this recipe and love it! Might try to dip the rim of my glass in sweetened cocoa powder!
This recipe is excellent! I'm picky about chocolate martinis. It's hard to find a "good" one at a bar or restaurant, and I've never successfully made one.. until now. In love with this drink! Made mine with whipped cream vodka because it was what I had on hand, but followed the rest of the recipe as written. Amazing!
Made with whipped chocolate vodka! Yummy!