Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Godiva Chocolate Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 1⁄2 ounces half-and-half
- chocolate syrup, for rim
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass that is rimmed with chocolate syrup.
Awesome chocolate martini! I used the exact measurements in this recipe and love it! Might try to dip the rim of my glass in sweetened cocoa powder!
Made with whipped chocolate vodka! Yummy!
I used regular vodka and it turned out FANTASTIC!!! Love this chocolatey drink very much!