Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can't wait to give this one a try as I love Bananas and chocolate. This is an adult drink.
- 2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce dark rum ((Myers's)
- 1⁄2 banana (Sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- Pour Godiva into blender.
- Add rum, banana and ice cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with banana slice if desired.
VERY YUMMY! I increased the banana (frozen) and ice cream for a nice thick chocolaty banana shake.
Oh My Goodness! I'm going to stock up on sugar free ice cream and this is about to become my flagship drink! It's even doctor ordered (he said to include banana's in my diet a few times a week! YES!!). This is sooo good and I really like the smaller amount of alcohol, I've got to be the worlds cheapest date, lol. Cookie thank you for a wonderful, oh so tasty keeper.