I haven't made this yet but it looks sooooo good! The recipe from the Godiva website. All chocolate is originally Godiva brand. Cream cheese is originally regular, NOT Neufchatel. Cooking time DOES NOT include overnight refrigeration (6 hours).
My Private Note
9" chee ...
Units: US | Metric
Chocolate Wafer Crust
- 295.73 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 73.94 ml butter, melted
- 340.19 g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 453.59 g neufchatel cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1.23 ml salt
- 118.29 ml brewed coffee (hot)
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
Whipped Cream Topping
- 1Make the chocolate crust:.
- 2Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 3Tightly wrap bottom of 9-inch springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 4Mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter in bowl until combined.
- 5Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- 6Refrigerate crust while preparing filling.
- 7Make the filling:.
- 8Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl.
- 9Microwave on medium (50% power) for 1 minute. Stir.
- 10Microwave 30 seconds more or until chocolate is softened. Stir until smooth and let cool.
- 11Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl until creamy, using electric mixer at low speed.
- 12Gradually add sugar and beat until blended.
- 13Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 14Dissolve salt in hot coffee.
- 15At low speed, slowly beat in the coffee.
- 16Beat in vanilla and melted chocolate until blended.
- 17Pour mixture over crust.
- 18Place cheesecake in roasting pan.
- 19Pour boiling water into roasting pan so that the water comes halfway up the side of the springform pan.
- 20Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until center is firm.
- 21Leave cheesecake in the oven and turn off the oven.
- 22Prop oven door open and allow cheesecake to cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- 23Remove cheesecake from roasting pan.
- 24Cool cheesecake in the pan on wire rack.
- 25When cheesecake is cooled, cover pan with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 26Make the whipped cream topping:.
- 27Loosen edge of cheesecake with a knife. Remove side of springform pan.
- 28Beat cream, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl until stiff peaks form, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- 29Reserve 1 cup whipped cream for garnish.
- 30Spread remaining cream over top of cheesecake.
- 31Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- 32Fill a pastry bag fitted with a large closed star tip (such as Ateco #5) with reserved whipped cream.
- 33Pipe a border of rosettes around edge of cheesecake.
- 34Decorate with chocolate coffee beans.
- 35Cut cheesecake into wedges.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.8
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 338.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g