1 hr 40 mins
I thought a brownie crust with a chocolate liqueur flavored cheesecake would be decadent enough :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g box duncan hines devil's food cake mix
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 1Set filling ingredients aside to bring to room temperature.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cake mix and oil in large bowl, mixing well. Press into bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until set.
- 5Decrease oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place a pan of water on the lowest oven rack and spritz the top and sides of the oven with water.
- 6Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy on low speed. Beat eggs in, one at a time. Incorporate liqueur, orange zest, and flour. Blend in chocolate chips.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour, watching very closely the last 20 minutes. Turn off oven when the sides look firm and the center is still jiggly.
- 8Leave in the oven with the door slightly propped open until the pan is cool, and then transfer to the refrigerator. Flavors peak after about 24-36 hours of refrigeration.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.8
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 406.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate cream liqueur
oranges, zest of