Recipe by ~heidi~
I thought a brownie crust with a chocolate liqueur flavored cheesecake would be decadent enough :)
- 510.29 g boxduncan hines devil's food cake mix
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 680.38 g cream cheese (Philadelphia, full-fat)
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 59.14 ml chocolate cream liqueur
- 1 orange, zest of
- 59.14 ml flour, scant
- 59.14 ml miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Set filling ingredients aside to bring to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cake mix and oil in large bowl, mixing well. Press into bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Decrease oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place a pan of water on the lowest oven rack and spritz the top and sides of the oven with water.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy on low speed. Beat eggs in, one at a time. Incorporate liqueur, orange zest, and flour. Blend in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour, watching very closely the last 20 minutes. Turn off oven when the sides look firm and the center is still jiggly.
- Leave in the oven with the door slightly propped open until the pan is cool, and then transfer to the refrigerator. Flavors peak after about 24-36 hours of refrigeration.