Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I thought a brownie crust with a chocolate liqueur flavored cheesecake would be decadent enough :)
Make and share this Godiva Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Set filling ingredients aside to bring to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cake mix and oil in large bowl, mixing well. Press into bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Decrease oven temperature to 300 degrees F. Place a pan of water on the lowest oven rack and spritz the top and sides of the oven with water.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy on low speed. Beat eggs in, one at a time. Incorporate liqueur, orange zest, and flour. Blend in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 1 hour, watching very closely the last 20 minutes. Turn off oven when the sides look firm and the center is still jiggly.
- Leave in the oven with the door slightly propped open until the pan is cool, and then transfer to the refrigerator. Flavors peak after about 24-36 hours of refrigeration.