1/3 Photos of Godiva Brownies
Dr. Jenny's Note:
According to AAA Living magazine, "from more than 350 recipes, Godiva Brownies by Teri Rasey-Bolf...won the 19th annual 'Michigan's Best' baking contest sponsored by Zehnder's of Frankenmuth." I made these brownies last night for Thanksgiving. I followed all of the directions, and baked the brownies in a 9 x 13" glass baking dish. After 30 minutes, my brownies were still gooey in the middle. I took them to my parents' house and warmed them at 200 F for another 15 minutes, hoping to solidify the middle. They still were pretty goey inside, but everyone loved them. I am not sure if they are supposed to be that way (they tasted delicious, though), so if anyone has any suggestions, they would be appreciated! Also, all I had on hand was salted butter, so I just eliminated the 1/2 tsp of salt called for in the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar (such as Pioneer)
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar (such as Pioneer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 3In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and Godiva Liqueur until smooth.
- 5Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the flour mixture.
- 6Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- 7Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack. When completely, cooled, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Godiva Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.4 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Godiva white chocolate liqueur