Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from the Healing Home Spa book by Valerie Gennari Cooksley, R.N. She is a homeopathic/wholistic healer and her book is wonderful. I havent tried this yet, going to get the ingredients next week! Please review if you try, I'm anxious to see if this works
- 6 tablespoons raspberry leaves
- 4 tablespoons chamomile fresh edible flowers
- 2 tablespoons rose petals
- 1 tablespoon dried ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground licorice root
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- Combine all dry ingredients in a clean glass jar and label.
- If using fresh ginger, cut a 1/4 in slice for each cup of tea.
- Pour 1 Cup of hot water over 2 teaspoons of herbal mix per cup.
- Steep 5 to 10 minutes and drink hot or cold.
- Sweeten to taste with honey.
Great! Will make again.
OOOOHH, Thank you for posting this. It was just what I needed. I was able to make it up right away since I have all the ingredients in my herb chest. I now have some always made up in a canister.
excellent, i couldn't find licorice root, except in pill form. So, I used dried ingredients and added some strawberry leaves since those also have pms healing powers. I loved the flavors of this tea and will be keeping some on hand in the future. Thanks!