1/2 Photos of Goddess Tea for Pms or Menopause Symptoms
I got this from the Healing Home Spa book by Valerie Gennari Cooksley, R.N. She is a homeopathic/wholistic healer and her book is wonderful. I havent tried this yet, going to get the ingredients next week! Please review if you try, I'm anxious to see if this works
My Private Note
Cup App ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients in a clean glass jar and label.
- 2If using fresh ginger, cut a 1/4 in slice for each cup of tea.
- 3Pour 1 Cup of hot water over 2 teaspoons of herbal mix per cup.
- 4Steep 5 to 10 minutes and drink hot or cold.
- 5Sweeten to taste with honey.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goddess Tea for Pms or Menopause Symptoms
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh edible flowers