Recipe by CookbookCarrie
I got this from the Healing Home Spa book by Valerie Gennari Cooksley, R.N. She is a homeopathic/wholistic healer and her book is wonderful. I havent tried this yet, going to get the ingredients next week! Please review if you try, I'm anxious to see if this works
- 6 tablespoons raspberry leaves
- 4 tablespoons chamomile fresh edible flowers
- 2 tablespoons rose petals
- 1 tablespoon dried ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground licorice root
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dry ingredients in a clean glass jar and label.
- If using fresh ginger, cut a 1/4 in slice for each cup of tea.
- Pour 1 Cup of hot water over 2 teaspoons of herbal mix per cup.
- Steep 5 to 10 minutes and drink hot or cold.
- Sweeten to taste with honey.