Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dessert for all you that love chocolate and desserts and cream etc., (makes you feel like a goddess)...or god...
- 1 chocolate cake, sliced into 4x4 squares
- 2 cups of melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups of melted caramels
- 1 cup nuts (crushed almonds, pecans etc)
- 1 cup of your choice wine (sweet)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton butter pecan ice cream
- Every 4x4in chocolate chip square, must be cut in half horizontally.
- Spread caramel on the top of one cake half. )Then place other half on top of that, so that the caramel will be in the center.(repeat for all cake squares.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine a tub of whipped cream with about 1 cup of your preference of sweet wine. Then mix it together with a wisk so that the whipped cream will not lose its texture.
- Place a small scoop of Butter Pecan Ice cream on top of cakes.
- Pour a little melted chocolate over ice cream.
- Top cakes with wine-whipped cream, powdered sugar and nuts.
You or me needs to get a camera, that was wonERfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I put a little below the cake on the plate but the next one I put it there AND out the sides and in my spoon in my mouth:)
This also was great. I already made the mashed potatoes and this one is awfully good. I love chocolate and this is yummy...