Recipe by Sarah L.
I make these every year for my office Halloween party. There's nothing particularly spooky about them, it's just become a tradition. I wanted to add the recipe here for safe keeping. Also, I don't like olives and usually leave them out. I sometimes add the juice from a can of chopped jalepenos too for an extra zing. *Prep time does not include refridgeration
Top Review by linguinelisa
Made for PAC Spring 2012.........I thought these were good. They might be kicked up by adding a package of taco seasoning or fajita seasoning to the cheese mixture. It makes a good appetizer to bring to potlucks and gatherings!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 can chopped olive
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies (drained)
- 5 tortillas (10-inch )
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients together by hand or with mixer.
- Spread a thin layer of mixture on each tortilla and roll each tortilla up relatively tightly.
- Refridgerate tortillas for 3-4 hours (makes them easier to slice).
- Slice tortilla rolls into 3/4" sections depending on how many bite-sized rolls you want to end up with (small sections = more rolls obviously).
- Refridgerate until serving.