Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids and adults love this one! I look forward to making this one every Halloween! If you'd like to make a 'mini' batch, you could do 2c cereal to 1c remaining ingredients.
- 1 (14 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 (16 ounce) package M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package candy corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar roasted peanuts
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl, tossing with spoon. I often make 1/2 batch at a time.
Love this as a last minute potluck treat since it is basically just thrown together and it makes a ton! I wonder how it would be with honey roasted peanuts? I may try that next time. Thanks!
I actually made this several weeks ago, letting my other half share some of it at work, & now I'll be making it again in another couple to have out for good ol' Halloween! Simple to make & definitely a winner in my book! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Very additive party mix! Crispy, crunchy, chocolaty, and chewy all in one hand full. I couldnt find the candy corn so I added skittles to try and get that chewy texture candy corn has. This fills a large serving bowl so would also be perfect for birthdays or a snacks for work. Thank you Brooke for posting this recipe! Made and reviewed for the Newest Zaar tag game.