Recipe by Whisper
A wonderful Halloween treat for kids and grown-ups alike. Very sweet and sinfully chocolate.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
Wonderful and Chocolately! These are soooooo great and they look pretty, too! The whole family loved them. I used a 19.8 oz. dark chocolate brownie mix to balance the sweetness of the candy. There did seem to be an awful lot of toppings so I think next time I will use a 9 x 13 inch pan so the topping is not so thick. I cut these into smaller pieces since they are so rich. FYI, I needed 6 fun-size snickers to get 3/4 of a cup and about a half a 14 oz. bag of M & M's. Also, I think in the future I will try melted milk chocolate chips instead of Dove Promises which would be more economical. This is a great recipe for any occasion, not just Halloween. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (19 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 package dove promise milk chocolate
- 1 package M&M's plain chocolate candy, for halloween
- 1 package full size snickers bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix according to box for an 8x8-inch pan.
- Bake and let cool slightly.
- Place the Dove Promises in a mixing bowl and place over a pot of simmering water.
- Stir the mixture as it melts.
- When mixture is shiny and smooth, turn off the heat.
- (I used the microwave to melt them.) Pour half of the melted Dove Promises over the top of the brownies and set aside the remaining half.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup chopped Snickers Brand Bars and 1 cup M&M's Candies.
- Drizzle remaining Dove Promises on top.
- Let cool completely prior to serving.