A wonderful Halloween treat for kids and grown-ups alike. Very sweet and sinfully chocolate.
Make and share this Goblin Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 package dove promise milk chocolate
- 1 package M&M's plain chocolate candy, for halloween
- 1 package full size snickers bars
- Prepare brownie mix according to box for an 8x8-inch pan.
- Bake and let cool slightly.
- Place the Dove Promises in a mixing bowl and place over a pot of simmering water.
- Stir the mixture as it melts.
- When mixture is shiny and smooth, turn off the heat.
- (I used the microwave to melt them.) Pour half of the melted Dove Promises over the top of the brownies and set aside the remaining half.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup chopped Snickers Brand Bars and 1 cup M&M's Candies.
- Drizzle remaining Dove Promises on top.
- Let cool completely prior to serving.