Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great way to use up the leftover turkey, especially good for packing a lunch.
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl whisk vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Add diced turkey and celery.
- Toss well to mix.
- Serve turkey salad on your favorite bread for sandwiches, or serve over salad greens, or fill avocado or tomato halves.
I don't cook Turkey very often, but this recipe is terrific with chicken leftovers. I also add a bit of chopped apple Thank you Lene