Recipe by NannyMarvel
This is so simple to make - and so delicious to eat. They go so fast - make sure you make a lot.
- 1 lb italian salami, sliced
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the tops off the peppers and then slice them in half, lengthwise.
- Spread cream cheese on a slice of salami, put a 1/2 pepper on the edge and roll. Secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat until you get the amount you want.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let set in the fridge overnight. You can serve them right away if you want but they are so much better after a resting time in the fridge.