Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made these today, the 366th day of my cooking:) Yes, I am one year old today (as far as cooking goes)LOL! Please note that preparation time includes refrigerating time.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 6 tablespoons self-raising flour (maida)
- 2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
- icing sugar, for sprinkling on the cookies
- Put sugar in a bowl.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Add brandy and continue to mix.
- Add maida and mix.
- Add cashews and mix.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Shape into half moons (crescents).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over the cookies.