Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This a great dish for a buffet or potluck supper because it can be served at room temperature. The leftover turkey loaf and cranberry make great sandwiches. You can sub turkey gravy, just add more seasoning.
- 680.38 g ground turkey
- 411.06 g can sausage gravy
- 118.29 ml chicken broth or 118.29 ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml minced onion
- 4.92 ml poultry seasoning
- salt and black pepper
- 85.04 g packagesavory herb stuffing mix (Stove Top)
- 453.59 g can jellied cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine gravy, broth, egg, onion and seasonings.
- Stir in stuffing mix.
- Place turkey in a large bowl, add stuffing mixture, combine using your hands in a folding motion.
- Spoon into a non- stick angel food cake pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Let stand 10 mins or until juices re-absorb, unmold onto a serving plate and fill center with cranberry before serving.
Easy,quick to make and so very good! I like meals I can make up on Sunday, refrigerate and pop in the oven when I get home from work Monday. This fits the bill perfectly! Thanks for sharing! Proovie