This a great dish for a buffet or potluck supper because it can be served at room temperature. The leftover turkey loaf and cranberry make great sandwiches. You can sub turkey gravy, just add more seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine gravy, broth, egg, onion and seasonings.
- Stir in stuffing mix.
- Place turkey in a large bowl, add stuffing mixture, combine using your hands in a folding motion.
- Spoon into a non- stick angel food cake pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Let stand 10 mins or until juices re-absorb, unmold onto a serving plate and fill center with cranberry before serving.