Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a treat that can be enjoyed even by the lactose intolerant. An ice cream maker is needed, but I'm sure if you put it in a dish and froze it that way, it'd work too.
- Heat goat milk and vanilla on stovetop until almost boiling; while waiting go to next step.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar for two minutes; until sugar is almost dissolved.
- When the milk mixture starts to come to a boil, take it off the stove and mix in with the egg/sugar mixture.
- Stir well until no sugar crystals remain.
- Put the ice cream mixture in the refrigerator (about 20-30 minutes) to cool it down.
- After it's cooled down a bit, you're ready to make ice cream! Put the mixture into an ice cream maker for 20-30 minutes (I use Cuisinart).
- Enjoy your homemade treat!