Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really easy to throw togther and look good enough for a dinner party. Low in fat and high in taste, for a lighter version, feta works well too
- 4 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 125 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 200 g rocket, washed
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- Heat oven to 200C
- Place peppers and toms on a tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese in the peppers and return to the oven for 5 mins.
- Add the pine nuts and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Arrange the rocket on plates, top with the peppers and tomatoes.
This was a delicious salad. Really enjoyed it with some chicken for lunch! It's quite rich and depends on you enjoying goat cheese, which fortunately I do! Thanks for sharing!
We eat salad with every dinner, and we love these ingredients! I didn't measure precisely, but I added a large pillow pack of wild rocket (the smaller leafed type). I adore rocket!! The salad was great, and the only thing I changed was to use a vinaigrette dressing to toss it with: the 2 tsp oil wouldn't have "done the trick".