Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Quick and simple but so tasty and delicious it tastes like you spend hours on it.
- 300 g goat cheese
- 75 g butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 25 g mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 375 g linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- Thickly slice the goats cheese and grill until golden, keep warm.
- Melt butter and oil in a pan and gently fry the shallot and garlic for 3 minutes
- Add herbs, capers and lemon juice.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Drain and toss with the sauce topping with the goats cheese.