Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, easy and refreshing for a summer sandwich. Can't remember where I got this recipe. I think it was from a package of tortillas!
- 125 g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 300 ml tomatoes, seeded,diced
- 300 ml cucumbers, seeded,diced
- 125 ml green onions, chopped
- 10 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4 flour tortillas (25 cm)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas.
- Divide mixture evenly between the 4 wraps, and enjoy!
A nice light lunch. I did add a little fresh basil, some chopped red bell pepper, some fresh zucchini, a few kalamata olives, and a few chickpeas for protein. It was yummy. The leftovers can be used just as a side dish. Oh, and I subbed blue cheese because I had some to use up. I think feta, goat or blue cheese would all work well.
VERY tasty! We added chopped fresh basil leaves. I think this would also be great if you substitute blue cheese or feta cheese.
wau this is excellent! thanks alot for this! i warmed tortillas ahead and spread a thin leayer of salsa on it before i inserted the salad! very easy to make and very tasty!