- 150 g couscous
- 175 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 200 g firm goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1 pomegranate, seeds of
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the couscous in a large bowl and cover with the hot stock.
- Set aside for 10 minutes until the grains are tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Mix together the dressing of olive oil, molasses and lime juice.
- Fluff up the couscous using a fork.
- Gently stir through the cheese, pomegranate seeds, herbs and pine nuts.