- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- 2 spring onions
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1⁄2 mango
- 1⁄4 cup avocado oil
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the spinach leaves in the salad bowl.
- Crumble thick pieces of the goats cheese into the salad.
- Slice the mango into very thin one inch slices and add to the salad.
- Slice the spring onions into ringlets and add to the salad.
- Mix the avocado oil.
- raspberry vinegar and sugar together and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.