Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy to put together and looks really good. It makes an excellent lunch or light dinner served with a leafy salad. If possible use a mixture of yellow and red tomatoes.
- 250 g puff pastry, defrosted if frozen
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 100 g soft fresh goat cheese
- 9.85 ml chopped thyme
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7.
- Roll out the pastry and trim to a 23cm (9 inch) round. Transfer to a baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Spread half of the chopped cherry tomatoes over the pastry to within 2.5cm (1 inch) of the edge.
- Blob teaspoon sized pieces of the cheese over the top, then scatter over the remaining tomatoes. Sprinkle the thyme over.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is risen, crisp and golden-brown.
superb! made it at 11 pm as a snack and omg was it amazing. I used very mild goat cheese (i normally hate it but the mild one is good) and various heirloom chery/mini tomatoes. yumm.