1/1 Photo of Goat's Cheese and Cherry Tomato Puff
This is so easy to put together and looks really good. It makes an excellent lunch or light dinner served with a leafy salad. If possible use a mixture of yellow and red tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/gas mark 7.
- 2Roll out the pastry and trim to a 23cm (9 inch) round. Transfer to a baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil.
- 3Spread half of the chopped cherry tomatoes over the pastry to within 2.5cm (1 inch) of the edge.
- 4Blob teaspoon sized pieces of the cheese over the top, then scatter over the remaining tomatoes. Sprinkle the thyme over.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is risen, crisp and golden-brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat's Cheese and Cherry Tomato Puff
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 252.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.0 g