Le Bouc's Note:
These are called "Goat Nachos" because my nickname is "The Goat" and these are my signature nachos. As a newlywed, with very little money and almost no cooking experience, I created these and they have been a hot request ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Layer 1/2 chips on large cookie sheet.
- 3Place spoonfuls of 1/2 beans on chips.
- 4Sprinkle with 1/2 cheese.
- 5Layer the rest of chips on top of this and repeat toppings.
- 6Bake for approximately 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 7Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is bubbly and chips are golden.
- 8Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 834.1
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.7 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 1260.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 38.4 g