2 hrs 35 mins
Tandoor & Cury's Note:
Delicious Goat Curry at Tandoor Curry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the goat into cubes.
- 2Peel skin off potatoes and cut into cubes.
- 3Wash the meat with the vinegar and hot water for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- 4Season meat with 2 tblspn curry powder, diced onions, salt and pepper and refrigerate for an hour or more.
- 5In a pot, add the oil and the 2 tblspn of curry powder.
- 6When powder changes color add meat and fry for 2 minutes, add 2 cups of water immediately, and add potatoes,turn heat down to medium.
- 7Boil for 15 minutes, then taste the stew, add any extra salt if necessary.
- 8Boil for an extra 45 minutes, adding water when needed.
- 9Too make the stew thicker add the breadcrumbs.
Nutritional Facts for Goat Curry | Tandoor and Curry
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 1468.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 34.7 g