Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
Delicious Goat Curry at Tandoor Curry.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lbs goat meat, cut into 2-inch chunks
- Cut the goat into cubes.
- Peel skin off potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Wash the meat with the vinegar and hot water for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Season meat with 2 tblspn curry powder, diced onions, salt and pepper and refrigerate for an hour or more.
- In a pot, add the oil and the 2 tblspn of curry powder.
- When powder changes color add meat and fry for 2 minutes, add 2 cups of water immediately, and add potatoes,turn heat down to medium.
- Boil for 15 minutes, then taste the stew, add any extra salt if necessary.
- Boil for an extra 45 minutes, adding water when needed.
- Too make the stew thicker add the breadcrumbs.