Recipe by Carb Lover
This is a quick and simple spread that can literally be whipped together in no time. Its so yummy, spread on crusty garlic french bread rounds. Spices are approximate since I never measure, I usually just keep adding them until I like the taste :) Enjoy
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese (soft)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 French baguette, sliced into rounds
- pizza sauce (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- First cut your bread and spray lightly with garlic Pam and toast in the broiler until golden brown. In the meantime, mix the goat and the cream cheeses together, then add your spices, adding more if you want a very strong flavor. Let sit for about 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Take out your warm bread and spread with the cheese mixture, you can top with a little salsa or warmed pizza sauce. I usually make a bowl of spread, small bowls of sauce & salsa, and serving platter with the bread on it and place on the buffet and let the guests make their own. It is so easy and its also good stuffed inside celery :).