1/6 Photos of Goat Cheese Wrapped in Phyllo
1 hr 10 mins
This sounds like a yummy appetizer! From Southern Living, which states this is great with Mantanzas Creek Chardonnay. However, I wouldn't know as I can't drink the stuff....lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onions and sugar; cook, stirring often, 30 minutes or until caramel colored.
- 3Add vinegar and honey; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Stir in thyme.
- 5Stack phyllo, coating each layer with cooking spray.
- 6Cut into 6 (5 inch) squares and spoon onion mixture evenly onto center of phyllo squares.
- 7Top evenly with goat cheese.
- 8Lift corners and twist together.
- 9Place packets on a lightly greased baking sheet and lightly spray each packet with cooking spray.
- 10Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese Wrapped in Phyllo
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 152.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g